Welcome to IIOO EXPO 2018 – Indian Optical & Ophthalmology Expo
This year IIOO EXPO takes place in Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai from 18-19-20 August 2018
The show name and its tremendous response in first exhibition in Chennai have already in the minds of optical fraternity in India. This time, we are going to expand our marketing activities and promotion in neighbouring states and countries.
Book your stand space
Stand bookings are now open, view and book your stand space via the exhibitor registration, or contact Gunjan Agochiya & Ritu Talwar for further information.
The 2016 exhibition was a huge success, with 150 exhibitors and more than 5,500 visitors joining us in the exhibition across the three days. Highlights from the show including videos, photos, interviews and key statistics can be found in our Post Show Report.
When & Where
Sat 18 Aug: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sun 19 Aug: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Mon 20 Aug: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India
Photo Gallery of IIOO Expo 2016
Video – IIOO Expo 2016
Hyderabad Market Overview
IIOO Expo presents a unique opportunity in several ways:
- IIOOExpo is the only International platform for the Optical Industry in South India
- 143 institutions providing Optometry as a primary eye care program in India
- 260 Ophthalmic Institutes
- There are 3000 Optical Retail Stores and 150 Wholesaler in Hyderabad itself where whole south India has around 16000+.
- Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai are the most populated and wealthiest cities in India
- Hyderabad has developed into one of the major hubs for the information technology and pharmaceutical industry in India.
- Hyderabad ranks 83rd in the List of richest cities in the world by GDP (PPP) with US$92 bn and fifth in India.
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have jointly topped the 2016 all-India State/Union Territory-wise Ease of Doing Business rankings
- L.V Prasad Eye Hospital – second best eye Hospital in india.
- The retail industry in Hyderabad is on the rise. Many international and national brands have set up retail chains here.
- The Indian eyewear market is growing at around 30 per cent CAGR.
- The contact lenses market in India is growing at a CAGR of about 25 per cent.
- The contact lenses market is estimated at about INR 700 crore (USD 116 million)
- In addition to various colleges, the city is home to three central universities, two deemed universities, and six state universities.