Exhibiting at IIOO Expo will put your business at the forefront of the region’s Optical & Ophthalmology sector. Connect with more than 10000+ key buyers and decision-makers relevant to the industry.
IIOO Expo will work as a source of market Information and fulfil the needs of the International Optical market in a centralized way in Chennai.
The size of the Indian eyewear market, comprising optical products such as contact lens, intraocular lens, Lasik, lens cleaning solutions, spectacle lenses, frames and sunglasses, is set to more than double by 2016. From INR 21,000 crore (USD 3500 Million) now, it is poised to touch INR 43,000 crore (USD 7000 Million)in three years, says the Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham).
- IIOOExpo will be the first ever International platform for the Optical Industry in South India
- 143 institutions providing Optometry as a primary eye care program in India
- 260 Ophthalmic Institutes
- Chennai, is an important markets, given the large corporate working class and also a predisposition to indulgence in personal care and fashion
- The Indian eyewear market is growing at around 30 per cent CAGR.
- The contact lenses market in India is growing at a CAGR of about 25 per cent.
- There are approximately 800 big optical retail chain outlets in India according to the experts in that particular field
- Presence of retail chain is found to be greater in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Telangana, Gujarat and West Bengal and least in Meghalaya, Mizoram and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- The contact lenses market is estimated at about INR 700 crore (USD USD 116 million)
- Chennai is one of the most populated and wealthiest cities in India
- Chennai is very immense Potential market and growing sector for optical industry as it is famous for Medical Tourism.
- Opportunity to network with the industry members at one platform.
IIOO Expo will be a great opportunity for both national & International Optical & allied products Companies to create new relationship with each other in term of new business ventures and associating with each other to expand their business network.