Exhibiting at IIOO Expo will put your business at the forefront of the region’s Optical & Ophthalmology sector. Connect with more than 10000+ key buyers and decision-makers relevant to the industry.
IIOO Expo will work as a source of market Information and fulfill the needs of the International Optical market in a centralized way in Hyderabad.
The size of the Indian eyewear market, comprising optical products such as contact lens, intraocular lens, Lasik, lens cleaning solutions, spectacle lenses, frames and sunglasses, is set to more than double by 2016. From INR 21,000 crore (USD 3500 Million) now, it is poised to touch INR 43,000 crore (USD 7000 Million)in three years, says the Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham). IIOOExpo is the only and biggest International platform for the Optical Industry in South India
- 143 institutions providing Optometry as a primary eye care program in India
- 260 Ophthalmic Institutes
- The Indian eyewear market is growing at around 30 per cent CAGR.
- The contact lenses market in India is growing at a CAGR of about 25 per cent.
- The contact lenses market is estimated at about INR 700 crore (USD USD 116 million)
- Opportunity to network with the industry members at one platform.
IIOO Expo will be a great opportunity for both national & International Optical & allied products Companies to create new relationship with each other in term of new business ventures and associating with each other to expand their business network.